Well, kiddos by myself today + short naps for Chloe + no nap for Evan + Great-uncle's memorial service tonight = Only 4 1/2 more pages completed tonight.
But, the end of the literature review is in sight. Only 6-8 more research studies to summarize (I'm not sure how many of them I'm actually going to use), YAY! And these are shorter than some of the previous ones and they are not directly related to my topic so I don't have to include as much detail as I did in some of the others.
I plan on having my literature review finished tomorrow, working on chapter 3 on Sunday (would love to get it done, but it might carry over to Monday), completing my reference page on Monday and hopefully putting all the stinkin' reasearch articles in the stinkin' notebook (but that may have to be worked on some at school), and doing final proofreading at work on Tuesday... and then......
Turn it in! And be done!
35 1/2 pages complete.
4 More Days
But for now, it's 2:34 a.m. I must sleep. Evan will most likely wake up by 7. Matthew might let me sleep in until Chloe wakes up.. oh please let her sleep late... but since she went to bed at 6:30 tonight, I kind of think she'll be up by 7, too.
Eyes are blurry. Can't see the letters on the screen clearly.
Must sleep.
4 More Days, 4 More Days, 4 More Days......
No comments:
Post a Comment