"Dad, do you ever get tired of scrubbing your feet in the shower? Because they have this new thing. It can stick to any solid surface so you won't fall and you just step into it and it scrubs your feet for you. And there is this hard thing in there so if your feet are rough, then it will make them soft as a blanket. And it also gives your feet a gentle massage. If I see one I'll buy one for you. Or you can call and buy it. And if you call and buy it, you get double."
"Mom, I saw this thing you would like, too. It's like that little shirt you wear (a camisole), only it is just half of one. And it hooks right to your bra. And if you don't have one, then your boss at work might say you need to cover up a little." (Matthew said when this commercial was on he said, "My mom needs that. When's her birthday?" Oh my.)
Other Evanisms:
"I can even speak Paris French!"
"Mom, what do girls like that boys can do?" (Ummmm.....)
"Mom, are angels real? Or make believe? I don't think they are real.
(Me: They are real.)
"Prove it."
(I can't prove it. You just have to believe like you believe in God. Maybe one day you will be lucky enough to have an experience with an angel.)
"Oh, yeah. They are up there (points to the sky) like God. But, is Cupid real?"
(I don't think so.)
"Yeah, I didn't think so either or else there would be a lot more people shot with arrows on Valentine's Day."
No comments:
Post a Comment