I will REJOICE and be GLAD in it!
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14
Our beautiful Chloe was baptized today. A couple of weeks ago, she asked me to pray with her to become a Christian after several weeks of questions and discussions on the topic. I knew this decision might come pretty soon after Evan was baptized and I prayed that she would understand the decision she was making. Six is pretty young to fully understand, but it seems that she does. She wanted to go talk to Pastor Chris about being baptized as soon as possible. I love this girl and I pray that she continues to grow in her relationship with Jesus Christ all of her life. I am so grateful for a God who loves us enough to provide a way to be forgiven of our sins and to return to Him. It is such a comfort to know that our entire family will be together in Heaven for eternity.
We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life. Romans 6:4






No comments:
Post a Comment