Saturday, July 18, 2015

First Days at Home

We came home from the hospital the day after Caroline was born. Our first days at home were a whirlwind of feedings, her sleeping, and me trying to sleep when I could. We also had to make several trips back to the dr for check-ups and weight checks. 
On our way home from hospital. July 15, 2015 (my due date)

Big sister couldn't wait to hold her again.


Big brother is in awe. 



I LOVE how snuggly little newborns are. They are the sweetest.


I especially love how they hold their little arms and legs like they were in the womb. Sometimes when she moves I think, "So that's what you were doing in there."

Birth is such a miracle. It's a little surreal that just a couple of days ago, she was inside my body.


Her umbilical stump came off just a few days after we came home, so we gave her her first bath. She didn't exactly love it.

She had a little newborn rash.

No comments: