Evan is a happy, smart, and independent 7 year old who is on his way to second grade!. He is an individual through and through from his conversations to his love of pajamas. He can often be found stalking a squirrel, deer, or even a bear or lion in the woods near our house on an imaginary hunting trip. Evan is taking up tennis, likes to pretend to be a soldier, and loves video games. Evan plans to always live at home except when he and his daddy go away to college.
I wish I had thought of this idea earlier, but as I was changing the description of my kids to update to their new ages, I realized that the few little words captures a lot of who they were at that age. So, I decided I would create a post with the old description before I change it. I only wish I would have done it for the last few years.
So, here was Evan age 7.
No comments:
Post a Comment