Thursday, May 23, 2013
She's On Her Way!
The time has come for my little bug to graduate from pre-k. I get a little catch in my throat when I look at this little girl in this cap and gown. Even this little gown hangs on her now and the sleeves cover her precious little hands, but someday, much sooner than I'd like, she will wear a much bigger cap and gown. What will she be like then? She might be taller than me. She will for sure be beautiful and intelligent. I bet she will be confident and spunky and ready to take on the world! Kind of like she is right now. I hope she will love the Lord. I hope she will seek His plan. I pray she will always look for His purpose in her very special life. Oh the places she'll go! Kid, you'll move mountains!
Love hearing these sweet babies sing about Jesus!
I love you so much, Chloe, and I'm so very proud of you. I can't wait to see all that life has in store for you.
Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment