Before...
It took some coaxing, but I finally got him to give me a few of his great smile! I love his smile when he is laughing... eyes and nose all crinkled up. I always have and when I see it, I still see glimpses of my little boy. I wanted to take these pictures before that smiled changed forever. Not changed in a bad way, but it will be changed none the less...
Because today, both kids visited the orthodontist.
 |
| Chloe had some x-rays done. We thought she might get an expander, but Dr. Hicks decided it could wait a little longer. |
 |
| Those are some crazy teeth! |
 |
| Caroline showed off her chompers, too. |
 |
But, Evan was getting ready to get a brand new smile.
And After.....
|
Of course, I still adore his smile. I pretty much always will.
No comments:
Post a Comment