Saturday, October 30, 2010

Disney 2010 Day 3: A Walk on the Wild Side

Day 3 started out at Animal Kingdom with a safari ride!











 After our safari, we headed to see The Festival of the Lion King. This was my favorite show of the trip.
 Of course this big elephant was parked right beside us. Chloe, who is not too fond of elephants kept an eye on him throughout the entire show:).

 Our family in front of the Tree of Life
After lunch at the Tusker House we headed to our VIP seats for Finding Nemo the Musical. This was another great show!
 Then we headed down to Dino Land for some playtime.






 We stayed at Animal Kingdom until they closed at 5:00. We had a kind of scary experience when we were all getting ready to leave the Fossil playground and all of a sudden Evan was gone! And I mean, he was GONE. We were searching everywhere, calling his name. My mom had gone out into the park thinking he had left the playground without us and I was really near tears because we'd been looking for like 10 minutes and he wasn't answering us or anything. Finally he was found hiding in a slide (which they were covering up since they were closing). Needless to say, he still sees these pictures and says, "That is where I got in trouble."

After we found Evan, we decided to head back to the Magic Kingdom again and catch the Electrical Parade since we had missed it the first night.

 We had fun riding all the rides in Tomorrow Land at night. I decided I really liked the park at night.
 The parade was beautiful, but again, SO crowded. We didn't stay for the fireworks this time so it wasn't quite as bad getting out, but there are ALOT of people in these parks! Wow!


No comments: