Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Fan!

Since making my blog private, I don't get a lot of readers (or feedback) anymore. I know it is best that it be private and I don't really care because really, I'm just keeping our blog for us. It is my way of scrapbooking. I publish my blog into a book each year and it is priceless to me and I hope someday it will be priceless to my children as well.

But today I got some of the greatest positive feedback ever. Evan happened to sit down in front of the computer when it was up on the screen. He looked at the picture of Chloe in his Leo costume and he said,

"That is so cute!" with a little giggle. And he kept on as he scrolled down saying, "I like that one!" "She is too cute!" "That is so funny!" etc.

That was all I needed to hear. And I just love it when he says nice things about Chloe. Their relationship is so special. I hope it always stays that way.

No comments: