We met Grammy, Brian, Beth, and Oliver at Chuck E. Cheese last week for pizza and games. It was Chloe's first visit and she seemed to enjoy it. When I was getting her ready for bed that night she said, "I ha fun Chu-E-Cheese, Momma!"
Chloe does not like being the passenger... she'd much rather drive! She was amazed by the game and was trying her best to really drive it.
Chloe loved dancing on this stage. I'm not sure if I should be concerned about that or not.
I like to move it, move it!
Riding the roller coaster!
Hands Up!
Chloe let Grammy pick her up, but she doesn't look too sure of her decision.
Dancing is ok, even though it is not officially approved by the Southern Baptists. But you might want to watch her dancing around the poles on the stage. I don't even think Catholics approve of pole dancing.
Chloe is getting so big! I keep picturing Owen a year from now (since their birthdays are so close) doing the same thing as Chloe is now! I remember seeing you around this time last year when Chloe was 9 months and to look at her now! WOW! Such a cutie!
2 comments:
Dancing is ok, even though it is not officially approved by the Southern Baptists. But you might want to watch her dancing around the poles on the stage. I don't even think Catholics approve of pole dancing.
Chloe is getting so big! I keep picturing Owen a year from now (since their birthdays are so close) doing the same thing as Chloe is now! I remember seeing you around this time last year when Chloe was 9 months and to look at her now! WOW! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment