Matthew was being a wise guy this morning and I said, "Don't be a smart alec."
Evan: "Can I be a smart alec? I want to be the smartest alec there ever was!"
Poor Evan had a pretty bad bike wreck the other night. It was his first trip around the block on his new bike and he lost control going down a pretty big hill. When I got to him, he said, "This bike is just too fast! Can't you slow it down?" I explained to him that that would be what his brakes were for.
As I was cleaning up his wounds, he was getting slightly hysterical so I told him to calm down. He said, "I can't. I am literally terrified!"
Chloe chowed down on some chips and pretty spicy queso at dinner tonight. As a result her cheeks turned bright red. I was a little concerned because they were still very red even on the way home. In her usual fashion she was narrating the ride home in song:
"Oh, I'm so excited and I'm so happy and my cheeks are still red, but that's just the deeeeeaaaal."
No comments:
Post a Comment