Thursday, August 7, 2008

Ready, Aim, FIRE!

Since Evan was born, bath time with our children has always been a favorite time. Both of our children really enjoy bath time and have a blast splashing and playing in the water. Recently, Matthew brought Evan home a pack of new squirt guns as a "surprise" to play with in the bathtub. Each night since then we have a water fight when I come up to get him out of the bath. All three of us have a squirt gun (or two) and Matthew and I both end up soaked, but it's so fun!






This is Evan's favorite towel. My friend, Amanda, embroidered it for him for his birthday. We have to wash it almost every single day so that he can have it for his bath.




Chloe enjoys her bath, too. Especially when big brother Evan helps and entertains her. I got some great "naked baby" shots last night to torture her with when she is older. She is so adorable with her little chubby, rolly thighs. I'll save those for her wedding slide show, ha!




1 comment:

{A*very} Blessed Life said...

Bath time is so fun! I'll have to keep the water gun idea in mind . . . or maybe not! Your children are so beautiful. I love seeing what Evan is into since he and Emma Caroline are the same age. I can't believe they are both three! It seems like only yesterday that were all expecting these precious babies and wondering what was in the water at Loudon Elementary. Thanks for sharing!

Amy