

And Chloe attended her first baby shower on Saturday. It was for my friend Bev who is expecting Baby Olivia in October. I'm sure she and Chloe will be great friends! It was wonderful to see most of my best friends from college this weekend. (We missed you, Jaime). Although, I've known my friend Robin most of my life, the rest of us all became friends when we met through our sorority, Alpha Xi Delta, in college. And although we've now been out of college for 8 or 9 years (has it really been that long?!) we have remained close and now get together several times a year with our families. It is a very special bond and, for me, the closest thing I have to sisters since I was only blessed with brothers. Chloe wore an outfit that my friend Amanda made for her and gave me at my baby shower. She looked adorable!






1 comment:
Oh my goodness! How cute are both of your childen. I love that Evan had all of his trucks over for a "tea party". Chloe is getting so big and is so beautiful, just like her mommy. Thanks for sharing!
Amy
Post a Comment