Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

We will return to Christmas pictures following this brief interruption.

1. Eat healthy, exercise more (I can't remember a time when this has not been my New Year's Resolution, why is it SO hard?)
2. Choose a church, commit to a church, get involved in a church, attend church regularly. (I feel so guilty about this! We have had the hardest time finding a church we both agree on that is close enough for us to be active in and getting involved. So, it has resulted in me attending by myself with the kids on Sunday mornings, us attending together on Sunday mornings somewhere else for a few weeks, me going back to my home church by myself with the kids, trying somewhere else for a few weeks... and basically it means we have no church home and the kids (Evan particularly) are missing out on Sunday School, etc. I really want to remedy this this year and I think Matthew is on board.)
3. Save money! (Still catching up from when I was on maternity leave)

So, there you have it. How many bets that number 1 is still number 1 on my list next New Year's? Why is it so hard?

Happy New Year!

No comments: