Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Celebrating the Big 0-5!

On Saturday we celebrated Evan's 5th birthday at Jumpity Jump. We celebrated a little early because Matthew was going to be on the 8th grade trip the weekend closest to his birthday. So, since he's not officially 5 yet, I can save all the sentimental stuff about how I'm feeling about him turning 5 and focus on the FUN!

Evan invited all of his friends from school and then we had a few other friends there as well.. 22 kids in all! They had a blast!




Evan and all of his friends had such a great time! They played and played! It was so fun to see them together. He has been lucky to make such great friends at preschool. Whenever I am around them it always amazes me how well they know each other and enjoy each other's company. They are so cute together. They were all so excited to see him open his presents and especially the present they got him because they wanted to see if he liked it! And after we got home I had to tell Evan who got him each present again before he played with it and he can't wait to write his thank you notes. It makes me a little sad that they will all be scattered among the 8 or 9 different kindergarten rooms next year. I know he will make some new friends, but I do hope he is able to keep some of his old ones as well. What a wonderful day!
I hope it was the best birthday party ever, buddy!

No comments: