Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Pictures

Happy Mother's Day Grandmommas!



We had a wonderful afternoon with my mother on Mother's Day. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful mother and my children are so lucky to have such a wonderful grandmother.
Chloe and Granddaddy picking up sticks. Chloe cannot pass by a stick without picking it up. She is such a hard little worker!
The pond was so clear! I had to take a picture of the reflections.

Of course, I love being able to take Mother's Day to spend some time with my mom, but the best thing about Mother's Day for me are these two! I am so thankful for them and they make my life complete and worthwhile. I don't know what I ever did before they came along!
My Evan
and my sweet girl, Chloe
Energetic

Vivacious
Amazing
Never-ending love
Cute
Happy
Lovely
Opinionated
Everything

I am so blessed!

1 comment:

MaryBeth said...

Great pictures! My favorite is the second one with you and Evan. Such a real moment.