Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kids, Meet Carson. Carson, Meet Your New Best Friends.

We took the kids to meet Carson last weekend. They loved her! They were both so excited to see her and they are both so good around babies. It did not help my baby fever. At all.

See how good I look with 3 kids? Yup, got it all under control... smile on my face...
Yup, there we go. Let me just grab this one by the wrist... There! I did it! I can handle 3 kids!
Doesn't he look like he'd just love to be a big brother again?


I'm obviously wistfully imagining what the future could hold for us.


Pweeeeeze, Daddy! I want to be a big sister! Pweeze!

How could you resist this? Seriously.


Come On, already! You know resistance is futile!


And the debate continues....
I don't think the odds are in my favor, though. He pretty much usually gets what he wants. I've tried to convince him that since I've really always wanted 4 or 5 kids, I'm compromising on three. He doesn't see it that way.
Sigh.

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

LOL. And that's all I can say. Oh, and what an adorable little girl :)

The Raymonds said...

This post made me seriously LOL! He'll give in! I'm with you on wanting 4-5 kids too!