Chloe is 4 months old today! I can't believe she is growing so fast. Honestly, I don't know where the time goes. She had her 4 month checkup today and her stats were:Weight: 13 pounds 12 ounces (55%)
Length: 24 1/4 inches (52%)
Head: 39.8 cm (21% little head)
She had to have her little toe pricked for some sort of blood check which was fine. She had her second dose of the oral rota virus vaccine and then three shots (the same vax as last time, 2nd doses of them all). Poor baby, it was a rough day! She was not happy by the time it was over. She even tuned up to cry when she say the receptionist as I was making her next appointment. I guess she thought she was going to stick her, too. She was all smiles for Dr. Blevins though. She seems to love him just as much as Evan does (and us, too). He has the perfect personality for a pediatrician. Evan brought a rubber spider to scare him with today, but decided after his flu shot (ouch :() that he'd rather wait in the waiting room with grandmother. I don't think he wanted to take any chances by being in the room when the next round of shots came in. He did scare the receptionist and all the nurses got a good laugh when he quietly laid it up in her window. She jumped a mile when she looked up. Little did we know she has a phobia of rubber spiders (glad Evan could entertain the office).
Both kiddos are feeling a little puny tonight. I don't think a single word has come out of Evan's mouth yet that was not whining, but I guess I can't blame them. They deserve some extra loving tonight.

1 comment:
Chloe needs to be a baby model. She is adorable and takes a great picture!
Post a Comment