Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mr. Thirsty


Evan went for his second dental cleaning and check up on Wednesday. His Aunt Beth is a dental hygienist, so she cleans his teeth. Evan has ALWAYS loved Beth. Even when he was Chloe's age, he would just laugh and coo anytime she was around him. We have always said she was his girlfriend. He loves to see her and is really good for her. She says he is her best 3 year old patient! She got quite a shock on this visit when she noticed the entire roof of his mouth was bright blue! We decided it was toothpaste. He had "brushed" his teeth three times that morning. He said he wanted them to be clean and shiny for "Bef", but I know he just likes to eat the toothpaste. We have to watch him or he will brush his teeth multiple times per day just because he loves the toothpaste. I had just asked her over the weekend how bad it was for him to eat toothpaste because even though he pretends to spit, he has already swallowed the toothpaste long ago. Anyway, his teeth are now clean, his mouth is no longer blue, and he was happy with his two yellow prizes he chose. He also got to tell the lady at Joanne's Fabrics all about "Mr. Thirsty". "Bef" lets him hold Mr. Thirsty to suck all the water out of his mouth while she is cleaning. I think the fabric lady was a little confused, but she seemed relieved when I explained he had just been to the dentist, LOL. Thanks, Beth for being a great aunt and sister-in-law!

This is obviously an older picture of them, but I love it!

No comments: