Tuesday, October 7, 2008
What a Sneaky Little Thing!
She did it! Chloe rolled over from back to front for the first time last night. The problem is the sneaky little thing did it behind my back! She's been getting close for about a week now and I've been following her around with the video camera to catch it on film. Well, last night I laid her on the middle of the bed and then went in the bathroom to get her bath ready, I turned back around and she was on her tummy! I tried to get her to do it again, but she never really made it all the way back over again last night. Don't worry, I'll get some video of it as she perfects her skill. Now, I'm just waiting for her to start practicing in the middle of the night :} I can still remember that stage with Evan... go to sleep, then you hear grunt grunt, fuss, fuss... get up turn the baby back over... go back to sleep, fuss fuss grunt grunt... you get the picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations Chloe!! You rolled over!! I remember my boys rolling over for the first time behind my back. Both of them! They are little sneaky things........and I remember all too well turning them over a million times in the middle of the night.......this too shall pass......good luck and hang in there with that one. LOL!
Post a Comment