We went to Autumn Acres to visit the farm and pumpkin patch on Friday. It was a lot of fun. Matthew and Evan hit the corn maze first thing while I nursed Chloe in the car. Evan called me on the phone and said, "Help! I'm lost", LOL. They didn't go too far in, but they did find a little baby bunny that had escaped from Bunny Village. Evan had a blast playing on the playgrounds, petting the animals, and of course going on the hayride out to the pumpkin patch and choosing his pumpkin. Chloe was a trooper and all the jiggling on the hayride put her right out!

1 comment:
Chris & I have about laughed ourselves silly reading the Evan-isms and his bedtime prayers! And to think- we have 2 lil boys! Your children are just precious! Being a mom is the greatest of all Gods gifts! We'll be at moms on Halloween, its our tradition. Hopefully, we'll see you soon! Keep the Evan-isms coming!!
Post a Comment