
I don't know if they read my
post yesterday and decided I needed help, or if they just truly wanted to spend some time with their grandson today, but Granddaddy came to get Evan this morning around 10:00 to have some fun. Evan ran to the door and didn't even look back as he shouted "Bye!". I was slightly offended, but I guess he was ready for something new. Whatever the reason, God bless them. Chloe went down for a nap and is still asleep 2 hours later, amazing what not having Evan in the house will do for her sleeping habits. And I CLEANED my house! Aaaaahhhh! I feel so much better. It's amazing how truly WONDERFUL a clean house can make you feel. I feel renewed. Now if I could just shower, I'd have a brand new outlook on life :).
We even cleaned our toy closet, I mean playroom (Evan just drags his toys from this room to the family room).

Alright, I'll admit, I didn't get the upstairs cleaned, but really the kids only sleep up there, how dirty can it be?
Thanks, Mom and Lynn. Now that my house is clean, I'll even invite you over for some lasagna tonight!
let us draw near to God with a sincere heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled to cleanse us from a guilty conscience and having our bodies washed with pure water.Hebrews 10:21-23 (in Context) Hebrews 10 (Whole Chapter)
2 comments:
I can totally relate to those days! Your home is beautiful.
I can feel your sense of relief. I feel like the weight of the world is on my shoulders when my house is a wreck....... and believe me, with two boys, it's a wreck often. LOL!! Your home is beautiful. Glad you were able to spend some "you" time today..... even if it was spent cleaning. Hope you got that shower too! :)Take care!
Post a Comment