Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Oops! She Did It Again!
Ok, I know it sounds like I'm never actually looking at my child, but I guess with two it's harder to have my eyes on her at all times. So, the other day Chloe was on the floor playing. She rolled over from her back to her tummy and was just laying there looking all around. I was happy because she was really lifting her chest off the ground. I went back to the game I was playing with Evan. The next thing I knew I heard a small thud. I looked back at Chloe and there she was on her back again! So, she rolled from tummy to back and I missed it, too! When I saw what she had done I immediately started clapping and cheering and Evan did, too. Either we scared her to death or rolling on over did (I'm thinking it was the rolling because she had a super confused look on her face) but she crumpled that face up and stuck that little lip out and started bawling! It was SO cute, LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment